Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Orange and Mineral Blue Living Room Design



Today, I am sharing a living room design that I completed awhile back. My client selected all the flooring and light fixtures, & then hired me to help select all the paint colors and to decorate the entire home.



This is a quick (and bad!) photo of the living room once the floors were installed and walls had been painted.



Before I began selecting furniture, my client showed me a few photos of living rooms that she liked and the colors she had in mind for the space. In addition, she really wanted to incorporate an orange rug & a sectional.

I found this wool orange lattice rug.  It was a great price and she liked it, so I began building the design around it.



Here is the mood board I put together for my client to help convey the design.


In addition I drew a floor plan showing the furniture layout. 


Once all the furnishings were agreed upon the purchasing began.  After all the furniture was delivered and in place, I brought in accessories to finish off the space.

Here are some of the after shots of the completed room.  The orange, navy, and mineral blue color scheme turned out beautiful!







I will be sharing more of this home, so come back soon!

____________________

Do you need help making your home a beautiful place you won't want to leave??  Check out my website to see the services I offer!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!