Skip to main content

You Need To Know About Novica!

Recently, I was introduced to NOVICA.  You need to check it out!
   
I like to  keep a 'go-to' list of different websites to visit when searching for the perfect home decor item or gift for someone. NOVICA is a great resource to find unique hand-crafted items from all over the world. NOVICA is now a favorite on my 'go-to' list.  I got lost exploring all the unique items on this website!

NOVICA has so many home decor items: picture frames, mirrors, rugs, sculpture, trays, boxes, wall hangings, vases, lamps, etc, etc....the list goes on and on!

Here are just a few of the MANY home decor items I loved:
-top to bottom, left to right-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

NOVICA does not stop at home decor though! They sell clothing for men and women, accessories, handbags, totes, travel bags, etc, etc...

-top to bottom, left to right-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9


NOVICA was kind enough to give me a gift card to pick something out from their website & then share with you  all my experience! 

I picked out the Lotus Blossom Frame from India.


This frame is made from bone, and it is absolutely gorgeous.  Sometimes I find myself just staring at it.  Ya, I am a major home-decor geek!  I love the layers of texture and it just looks beautiful sitting on my nightstand.


Along with the frame, I also picked out a Set of 6 Cobalt Blue Drinking Glasses from Mexico. 



These are beautiful heavy-duty glasses.  I love that they are hand-blown and from Mexico.

Overall, I was thrilled with my NOVICA purchasing experience.  The website is easy to navigate.  Placing an order is simple. I received emails to track my order.  The packages arrived in a timely fashion, packed very well & in perfect shape.  I would order from NOVICA any day and would recommend them to anyone.


You may also want to check out these accessories on their site.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Accessorize an End Table or Nightstand

Stuck on how to accessorize an end table or nightstand?  There are so many ways to style/accessorize a table, and really there are no rules. However, if you aren't sure where to begin below is a list of basic items to use that you can't go wrong with: *A lamp * Artwork/mirror *Books * Floral/branches In addition, here are a few more accessorizing tips to get you on your way: Use items of varied heights to keep the eye moving.  Have something short, something medium, and something tall.  Use stacked books to add height if needed. Meredith Heron Layer your accessories.  Don't be afraid to let your lamp cover a portion of the artwork. via                                                                   Group differently shaped items together.  If everything is square/rectangle it just looks boring. via Add pops of color. Elle Decor Use unique items that mean something to you, such as something purchased from a tri

My Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room

We were is desperate need of something to hide toys in our family room.  In addition, I really needed something to go along the back our loveseat.  Below, is basically the view you get when you walk into our home.  I didn't want people to walk in & the first thing they see is the bare back of our loveseat. One day, I was meandering around TJ Maxx & spotted this cute storage ottoman.  Right away, I knew it needed to come home with me! It has proved to be a fantastic purchase for us!  My kids can easily get toys in & out of it.  It is also a very convenient place to sit & put your shoes on before heading out the door.  In addition, it can easily be moved around to the main sitting area if extra seating is ever needed. You KNOW you have made a good purchase when your husband has said TWICE, "Melissa, buying that ottoman was a really good idea."  Need some other ideas on how to hide toys?   Cute baskets/boxes , wall pockets (for books

Project Reveal: Church Foyer Makeover

I apologize for being a little MIA on this blog lately!  Life has been busy lately working with local clients, my family visiting, & working on our newly purchased home. Recently, I completed a project that I would like to share.  A local church hired me to help them redecorate their foyer area.  They wanted something new, fresh & modern that would go along with the existing paint, flooring, and lighting. Here are the BEFORE photos: This is what it looks like now! Custom Welcome/Reception Desk A special thanks to Palmetto Street Church of God for allowing me the privilege to help make their foyer shine! Photography by the wonderful  Liz Odom .  If you would like  help designing your home or business visit my website !