Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Throw Pillow Makeover

See these pillows below...ya.  They need some help!  I have been dying to recover them for quite awhile now.  They sit on my sofa that I blogged about here.


 Finally, help has arrived.

For my upcoming birthday, I told my husband I wanted fabric :)  And this is what I chose.  I really the love combination and I am dying to start making them! Unfortunately, they will have to wait just a short while - we are moving into a home this week and I have to pack!

I will be sure to let you all see the new and improved pillows once they are done!

__________________________________________________

Interested in my design services, visit my website!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I just moved (downsized) about 10 days ago and I'm itching to get decorating! Love your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous choices, Melissa! Can't wait to see the new pillows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!