Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Few DIY Projects

Lately, I feel like I should start each post with - 'Sorry I haven't been around much...'

Hmm, anyway..

Here are a few of my favorite diy projects I have collected on pinterest over the last little bit.  I have not done any of them...I like to THINK about doing them, and maybe one day it will happen!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Poster paper cut in circles, spray painted, layered into a fishscale pattern on fiberboard, trimmed out, and hung in a dining room.  source

DSC_0029

Pinned Image


Someone should really try these out...and send them to me :) I wish :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the gold "fish scale" art! That is on my list of things to make as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!